Physical Exam/Office visit
PARVO TREATMENT: $1500- $2000 ( Price changes depending on the weight of pet)
This includes 3 days hospital stay with IV fluids, IV antibiotics, anti nausea medications, fecal exam, complete blood work, take home antibiotics, dewormer.
PS: Bring your own food as we don’t want to feed a different food which may cause GI upset.
- Canine Neuter (Routine): Any size: $400 - $900 *(prices varies with weight Including blood work)
- Dental cleaning: $ 490 (INCLUDES BLOOD WORK)
- Dog Spay (Routine): $500-1000 ( Price varies with weight of the pet)
- Cat neuter (Routine): $350^
- Cat Spay (Routine): $400-700^
*At WAH all surgeries will be done under General Anesthesia which includes, premedications like acepromazine/diazepam and torbugesic (pain medication) IV catheter, Propoflo induction, tracheal intubation, general anesthesia and post anesthetic antibiotic.
^ Blood work not included unless specified.
PS: All the surgery prices doesn't include take home antibiotics, pain medications and E Collars.
Care Package Prices
All Care Packages for you pet can easily be found here: Care Packages