If you've owned pets for any length of time, you know that their ongoing well-being requires high-quality vet services, just as the health and wellness of your human family depends on proper medical attention. Our veterinarian at Windermere Animal Hospital in Cumming, GA, Dr. Munamala, can provide a lifetime of veterinary services, including:
- Preventative Examinations - Wellness means staying on top of your pet's condition at all times. Our preventative examinations can evaluate very aspect of your pet's health to catch any irregularities that may call for timely treatment.
- Vaccinations - Vaccinations are critical for keeping your pet protected against killer diseases. We can provide core vaccinations (which are a myst for all dogs and cats) as well as more environment-specific elective vaccinations, plus booster shots to keep that immunity strong.
- Pest and Parasite Prevention - Fleas, ticks, heartworm and other infestations need to be prevented if you want to keep your pet well. We can put your pet on ongoing preventative medication programs to stop these unwanted invaders from causing disease.
- Spay and Neuter Surgery - Spay and neuter surgery can do wonders for your pet's wellness. In addition to preventing unwanted pregnancies, these surgeries can curb risky behaviors and eliminate reproductive cancer threats.
- Dental Care - A healthy mouth calls for regular dental care. We can perform regular checkups, deep teeth cleaning under anesthesia, and treatment for infections, injuries, oral cancer, and other worrying issues. Diagnostics - Windermere Animal Hospital maintains state-of-the-art diagnostic techniques and technologies so we can always pinpoint any health issues as quickly and correctly as possible. Our on-site radiology (X-ray) and laboratory services enable us to make recommendations and treat your pet right away.
- Medical Treatment - When your pet is sick or injured, our veterinarian in Cumming, GA can help. We offer a variety of treatment methods to help pets suffering from infections, chronic pain, acute injuries, allergies, obesity, cancer, organ dysfunction and many other issues. We also provide on-site pharmaceuticals and other supplies.
- Boarding - Boarding your pet at our vet center can ensure that he's close to medical attention while you're away. We also provide regular meals, periodic exercises, and the reassurance of companionship.
- Grooming - Grooming is essential for maintaining your pet's external health. We can give medicated baths, administer fashionable haircuts, express anal glands and trim overgrow toenails.
- Emergency Care - Your pet is in good hands when trouble strikes. Our clinic can repair fractures, seal wounds, perform emergency internal surgery, and treat poison ingestion and more.
Contact Windermere Animal Hospital in Cumming, GA Today
Does your pet need top-quality vet services? Call Windermere Animal Hospital at 770-887-0676 to schedule those services today!