All pets MUST be current on vaccines to board with us. If you are not able to provide proof of vaccination at the time of check-in, or if we cannot comfirm at our clinic or with another clinic, we will have to vaccinate your pet.
All pets for boarding and grooming must be current on the following vaccinations:
- Dogs: Distemper, Parvo, Rabies, Leptospirosis, Canine Flu and Bordetella (also called kennel cough- must be done every 6 months)
- Cats: Feline Distemper, Chlamydia, Leukemia, and Rabies
Pets must be free from fleas and ticks. In order to maintain pest control and a healthy environment, we recommend your pet gets Capstar on first check in.
Daily Boarding Rates
- Cats any size: $20
- Dogs less than 40 lbs: $22
- Dogs weighing 40 lbs to 69 lbs: $25
- Dogs weighing over 70 lbs: $30